The Australian Embassy has the following vacant on-going positions:
These roles present exciting career and learning opportunities, including the opportunity to work collaboratively across the Embassy and contribute to some of Australia’s most important development programs in the Lao PDR. We are seeking an experienced and dynamic individual to fill the roles, with the ability to work independently and as part of a small team.
To be successful in these roles you will have:
- A Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience in a relevant discipline such as international relations, public policy, economics, international/community development, environment, program management or a related field.
- Fluency in both English and Lao languages and strong written and oral communication skills in both languages.
- High level interpersonal and liaison skills and the ability to communicate effectively.
- An interest in, and understanding of, Australian society and culture.
- Work experience in a relevant environment such as government, NGO or the private sector.
The Australian Embassy is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, ethnicity, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability or age. All applicants will be considered on their merits.
To apply for a position at the Australian Embassy, applicants must prepare a written statement. The position description and application instructions can be found on the above links.